Refresh Your Property Completely, Hire Painters & Decorators in London You Can Rely On
Are you a new homeowner who wishes to personalise your property or a landlord who wants to refresh your home completely? Our company has a solid reputation built around attention to detail, professionalism, and diligent work. Transform your property completely by hiring skilled painters in London!
Clear Pricing System
We don’t have any hidden charges.
Skilled Painters & Decorators
The technicians have a lot of experience in the field.
We strive to provide services of the highest possible quality.
What Types of Painting Jobs We Do
- Interior/exterior painting
- Plaster walls & ceilings
- Painting walls & ceilings
- Painting on woodwork
- Flexible booking slots
- All types of interior/exterior painting
- Re-decorate offices & retail areas
For Rented Properties
- Fill cracks & holes
- Touch-up paint
- Budget-friendly painting jobs
What Services Can We Do For You?
The tasks we can help you with depend on the type of surface you need us to paint. You can hire us for:
Painting walls & ceilings – This is performed using either water or solvent-based or specialty paints. We’ll often start by filling dents & scratches.
Painting woodwork – Requires removal of the old paint and sanding the surface back to base. Once this is done, the correct number of coats will be applied.
How Our Painting Services Work
Contact us – when you get in touch with us, you’ll make an appointment for a viewing of your property.
On-site viewing – we will send a tradesman to your property for a survey.
Quote – after the survey, the technician will be able to give you a precise quote.
Service completion – in case you’re satisfied with the quote, the specialists will come to your property & complete the service.
The Painting Process
1. Prior to the painting process we take down pictures, frames, curtains, wall lighting fixtures, plug sockets, etc.
2. We make sure to move and protect your furniture during the painting process.
3. We cover your floor in protective sheets.
4. If required, we can apply a primer or an undercoat.
5. We apply up to three coats of paint.
6. We mount back all the items we moved prior to painting.
7. We arrange the furniture back to its original position.
8. We perform a general clean after the service.